Penal Madrid

JackaL

Wait, is it a done deal that Ancelotti will be leaving? I thought it was just a rumor?

If true, this is sad but great news for us, I think. I have always liked him and I don't think Real Madrid's failure this season can be pinned on him. Plus, Real Madrid hasn't done that bad actually, they could still get the La Liga title (if we fuck up the last two games), and they were pretty close in the CL too.

I would be thrilled if Klopp ends up taking over. I like him but I think Klopp is the ultimate one-trick pony that will not do a lot of good (at least not long term good) to Real Madrid.

there is no long term at madrid :)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
There are always stupid fans but I don't think there will ever be a time when camp nou boos xavi or iniesta or any other legend like Rm fans do it with casillas and ronaldo.

Didn't Valdes get a similar treatment to Casillas? And I'm kinda stupified when people around here talk about how RM treats legends. We're keeping Casillas even tho he isn't worth keeping(pun kinda intended). He's declined so much yet he's still with us, meanwhile you guys straightout told Valdes to GTFO even thought he is a legend. It's about time we do the same. Hierro is an assistant coach, Zidane will be a head coach sooner than later and Raul will be an assistant coach.

CatalinR10

Didn't Valdes get a similar treatment to Casillas? And I'm kinda stupified when people around here talk about how RM treats legends. We're keeping Casillas even tho he isn't worth keeping(pun kinda intended). He's declined so much yet he's still with us, meanwhile you guys straightout told Valdes to GTFO even thought he is a legend. It's about time we do the same. Hierro is an assistant coach, Zidane will be a head coach sooner than later and Raul will be an assistant coach.

ummmmmmmm.....no

valdes wanted to leave.

ceefoo

Really stupid to fire Ancelloti. Yes, this season has been a disappointment for them (assuming we wrap up the league) but when they have had everybody fit they have still looked like one of the best teams in the world. I don't think there's anybody in world football who honestly thinks Zidane would do as good a job as Ancelloti. Perez can't even believe that surely but that wont stop him firing Ancelloti.
If they sign De Gea, a back up for Modric and a proper defensive mid then they're set to have a good season next year with Ancelloti. There's no hint of the players losing faith in him. Yes, his two title challenges have been poor but considering he won the Decima and how well they've looked at times, he's their best option for next season by far.
+1
This is the most sensible argument.

That's exactly why it WON'T happen! :brevet:

Cule4life

The Culest
Dunno why you guys are wanking over Ancelotti. He is a poor league manager at best. I hope Madrid retain him. This way atleast La liga will be easier for us every year:pep:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Nah man. Valdes was awesome his last season for Barca and everyone wanted him to stay. He was the one that had decided to look for new challenges elsewhere. Then he got that unfortunate injury.

BenRobbins

Anybody Madristas think there may be a slight chance Carvajal will leave with the Arrival of the Expensive Danilo? I keep seeing a few papers such as AS linking him with a move to Bayern, United and others.

I doubt perez would sell him as he is quality, young and spanish.

Home of Barca Fans