Penal Madrid

alittlebitter

the more you think about it, the more embarrassing it gets. aside from the insanely expensive squad, they also hire the very best in the coaching world. mourinho & ancelotti both came to madrid with several titles under their belt. in comparison, barca & atleti (the two they lost titles to in this time period) employed guys who had little experience beforehand.

it's fucking hilarious

Morten

Cheer up Madridistas! At least you're not as bad as Newcastle.

[youtube]w1hxgqm96EA[/youtube]

Nah, we are actually quite good, whenever we can actually field our best team(injury free players), which only happens once in a blue moon.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
"Jose Mourinho snubbed Real Madrid's 'approach' to replace Carlo Ancelotti as manager" - Guillem Balague

HAHAHA

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Klopp said they are interested in him.

Wonder what the dortmund fans on here will think when lewa gotze and klopp separated to bayern and madrid in the end :lol:

Who knows reus might join them

FC B

Reportedly Klopp didn't yet answer to rm.
I hope he won't go there.

It looks to me Klopp has his own style and a strong personal philosophy about football so it would be a huge surprise for me if he'd end up in this valuless club (except infinite finances).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Do they actually want him back? I heard he refused the offer :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised that Florentino on his high horse would be like "How much for Mou and Hazard? We are Real Madrid.", and then Abramovitch be like "yeaaaaah, let me get back to you on that. tuuut tuuut tuuuuut" :lol:

Home of Barca Fans