Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Yes you do, at least 2 times recently, 1 when someone said "rm fans are the worst" about insulting Bale, your answer was "yeah RM and Barça fans are the worst", and then again here talking nonsense/lies about the Valdes situation.

Not that I (or the entire world for that matter) care much though, no matter what you say, it's crystal clear that RM fans this year have surpassed anything imaginable (insults, physical agressions, etc ..).

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yes you do, at least 2 times recently, 1 when someone said "rm fans are the worst" about insulting Bale, your answer was "yeah RM and Barça fans are the worst", and then again here talking nonsense/lies about the Valdes situation.

Not that I (or the entire world for that matter) care much though, no matter what you say, it's crystal clear that RM fans this year have surpassed anything imaginable (insults, physical agressions, etc ..).

Eeeeh. I've heard at least 5 barca fans from this forum say that RM and Barca have the worst fans. Most of the time I also say that majority of RM fans are retarded plastic cunts, I'm not trying to justify anything.

Leo_Messi

Watched this rather long interview with Pérez the other day. Made during the 2013-14 season.

Arguably the biggest mafioso in Spanish football and almost untouchable. It made me think about what a weak control of the media Rosell had in comparison and Bartomeu have.

Not only that but Pérez is barely criticized for anything despite RM's poor sporting performances since 2009. It's like everyone else is always guilty. Either the players or the manager. He sure makes a good job of avoiding criticism.

On the other hand when it comes to Barça the boards are constantly attacked or somehow exposed in the media. It was like that when Laporta was president, Rosell and now Bartomeu.

Surely food for thought.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^ Oh really?

tell us something we don't know

florentino_ignaciogil--644x362.jpg

:mou:

Leo_Messi

^ Oh really?

tell us something we don't know

florentino_ignaciogil--644x362.jpg

:mou:

Actually you would be surprised how many don't. Most view him as a gentleman which he also appears like (even in that interview) but if you dig deeper that's not the case.

Thought it was telling that all the blame due to RM's poor results in the past 7 days is pointed at Carlo, the players etc. while there is hardly any criticism of the actual decision makers.

Anyway besides that it's quite an interesting interview and I recommend it to the Spanish speakers here.

Vlom

He was condamned recently for paying 300.000€ to some journalists to write only nice things about him and control his "brand", wasn't he ?

BenRobbins

I just read that the whole time perez has been in power at real that he has spend 1.2 billion and real have only won 14 trophies.

That is nearly 100 million per trophy. Absolutely horrific statistic. Surely he can't be president for much longer?

Vlom

They just showed in the chiringuito a video of madrid fans hitting young barça fans at the barcelona airport.

Puto Madrid !

n_f_c_barcelona_antimadridistas-4413983.jpg

Home of Barca Fans