Penal Madrid

Devils

Of course he would say no.

His position at Chelsea is great, he has full support of the owner and the fans, a great squad that is united and don't question his lead and full control over his team for promotions and signings. He would lose all of that if he went back to Madrid.

StarLord

Do they actually want him back? I heard he refused the offer :lol:

No way. Just the usual BS from the English press trying to make their league sound more important than it really is. Real Madrid brought Jose in to win them the CL and he failed. Since then, he has kept failing, why would they be at all interested?

xavisionary

RM and Barca can't both win La Liga, there's no shame in finishing second to a very good team. Besides their 89 points would be enough to put them top of most major leagues across Europe. Plenty to build on for next season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No way. Just the usual BS from the English press trying to make their league sound more important than it really is. Real Madrid brought Jose in to win them the CL and he failed. Since then, he has kept failing, why would they be at all interested?

Nah, he failed also because they faced the best barça ever, RM now genuinly think that they are better than us now, and Mou has what is "lacking" to Ancelotti, firmness, meritocracy for starters, etc etc .. a lot of RM fans still believe he's the best coach they had.

However, they'd have to get rid of both Casillas and Cristiano if they want him back.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It was only Guillem Balague who said it, he's also the one that said Benitez and Klopp are in the running. It wasn't the usually Mirror/The Sun/Daily Mail BS article.

Stric

What kind of a pathetic no-good lowlife do you need to be to go to an airport carrying anti-something banners and yell insults to fans of the opposing team, as if you have something personal against all individuals of the said group? This goes for any club, I don't care if it's RM, Barca or anyone else. Don't these people have better things to do with their spare time? Fucking pathetic.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What kind of a pathetic no-good lowlife do you need to be to go to an airport carrying anti-something banners and yell insults to fans of the opposing team, as if you have something personal against all individuals of the said group? This goes for any club, I don't care if it's RM, Barca or anyone else. Don't these people have better things to do with their spare time? Fucking pathetic.

Indeed.

Yugi

cheer up guys
CFT1_GsW0AA0NcE.jpg

mark1nhu

RM and Barca can't both win La Liga, there's no shame in finishing second to a very good team. Besides their 89 points would be enough to put them top of most major leagues across Europe. Plenty to build on for next season.

I'm sorry, but I really need to disagree.

This is the direct confrontation table for the TOP4 La Liga clubs:

CFPWxi2XIAA40f-.png

They were just pathetic.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

CFPWxi2XIAA40f-.png

They were just pathetic.

And to think that we're the one that gave them 3 of those 4pts :lol:

Nah there's no 2 ways about it, just like CR, they have been awful against strong competition.

DrPepper

CFPWxi2XIAA40f-.png

They were just pathetic.

lol. Looks like Real Madrid are the Arsenal of Spain. Pathetic record against top 4 opposition, they got the same amount of points last year too.

Home of Barca Fans