Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Who will Madrid try next? They have gone through world class manager after world class manager. I'm not including Rafa in that btw but they have had ancellotti and mourinho and both, while successful, have ended up parting ways. Don't get me wrong, Madrid would be attractive to any manager and no one offered the job would turn it down but is it a poisoned chalice in some ways? Perez hardly seems to have in mind a manager for the long term.

Rafa isn't on that we agree

All pointers indicate Zidane , him succeeding is another matter.. personally (and i adore the bold Frenchie to the bone ) i didn't like that he made Enzo his son the captain

this is something that puts me off any manager.. when Michel was picking his crap son over Mata i hated him with passion and it ended up with Mata departing who was head & shoulder much better than Michel son

Sometimes the solution comes from the unlikely places.. lopetegui could be another name in the fry despite his Barca stint he is a Castilla/Real Madrid player above all
Before el clasico Rm will play against Levante, Celta, Las Palmas and Sevilla. It will be interesting to see how will they do against two teams we lost 6 points to.

It doesn't matter we don't always lose to the same teams...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
However, as long as we got future Ballon d'Or winner, Casemiro on the team, I am happy. What he has over other players is grit and unshakable confidence. He plays like he's been at Real Madrid for a decade, and that is ever since he joined, he never seems nervous.
I always thought James was gonna be the future star of Real

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
However, as long as we got future Ballon d'Or winner, Casemiro on the team, I am happy. What he has over other players is grit and unshakable confidence. He plays like he's been at Real Madrid for a decade, and that is ever since he joined, he never seems nervous.

Huh?

Morten

Always nice to have a ballon dor winner in the club, but its just a bonus, if we took a treble without a ballon dor winner you wouldnt see me crying.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Target always the CL Raed... always...

it oversees any other trophy for Madridista

Not sure all madridistas share the sentiment this time, of course everybody prefers CL, but pressure is on RM to win LaLiga this season more than win the CL, there was a massive flag about this a couple games ago in Bernabeu, and pundits on Chiringuito seemed to agree with that.

CL is awesome, but LaLiga is a marathon/endurance test against the historical rival and best (or 2nd best if you wish) club in the world.

Morten

Not sure all madridistas share the sentiment this time, of course everybody prefers CL, but pressure is on RM to win LaLiga this season more than win the CL, there was a massive flag about this a couple games ago in Bernabeu, and pundits on Chiringuito seemed to agree with that.

CL is awesome, but LaLiga is a marathon/endurance test against the historical rival and best (or 2nd best if you wish) club in the world.

If i would pick between la liga and CL, it would still be CL, quite easily.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Of course, but I'm talking about the fans from madrid, that go to bernabeu, that whistle bale or put up huge flags of CR-Leyenda-Blanca etc .. and are sick of their team losing the national championship to their arch rival year after year.

Can't find the video now but I am 100% sure the pure madridistas have their eyes on LaLiga more than anything this year.

BUT, they'll easily forget about it if RM wins the CL, of course :)

Barcafan 2304

Me to. Put it this way, if it transpired Barca successfully defended the CL this season and did not win a domestic trophy I'd still class as that as a huge and successful season.

serghei

To each his own, but I for one can't pick CL in front of La Liga, for the simple fact that you (more or less) have to play only 5-7 really competitive games to win it, that's it. You could win it with even less.

I could live without the CL, but not without La Liga.

Last edited:

Neymessi

It is absolutely ridiculous that we are not top of the league in this year with Barcelona and Atletico this slow. I am frustrated actually because I want the league more than anything else to be honest, just for the sake of building a team that can ENDURE the test of time.

Neymar jr says hi.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Always nice to have a ballon dor winner in the club, but its just a bonus, if we took a treble without a ballon dor winner you wouldnt see me crying.
It's okay man... Looks like we are heading that way anyway. Treble's ours but the Ballon d'Or would be that of your ladyboy!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No, in this case you got both the treble and ballon dor. Messi has already won it, simple as that.
I've learned my lesson to not underestimate Florentino's power soon as the Ballon d'Or voting was re-opened the day CR7 scored a hat trick (And there was a treble winner then too!). Now that Messi's out for close to two months, the vibe has only intensified

Home of Barca Fans