Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar lol.

I'm pretty sure people reacted to Figo and Ronaldo rumors the same way yet it happened. I'm not saying it'll happen,it's like a 5 % possibility. For example next year Neymar could outperform both Ronaldo and Messi and yet Messi would probably win it because of his reputation. Uncle Flo would be willing to break the bank and give him a paycheck that no player in the world has. Neymar could think something along these lines: Maybe they're right,maybe I'm better than Messi and I should step out of this position,this is unfair. Paycheck at Madrid is much better and the whole team can be focused around me and serve me just like they did Ronaldo. It would also be the easiest route to Ballon d'Or.

silvia

:lol: some people try to make messi vs neymar becuase messi vs ronaldo is already over.
Don't forget this, they are in the same team and love each other, both do not have planet sized ego to win more popularity than each other.
Messi helped neymar to step in ballon d'or podium in 2nd years. And that continues as club tradition, seniors help juniors

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You never know. You can't even compare the appeal of La Liga to Bundesliga. Nobody has the pull like Barcelona and RM do.

If I am not mistaken, you guys did pursue him but he was hell bent on joining Bayern. His agents were teasing the media yesterday by saying Lewandowski will only go to La Liga and the EPL, but only if such a move is OKed by Bayern.

Trickykid

Nerman to Los Merengues? Shiieet, someone's getting desperate in here :lol:
I guess it was inevitable, though, seeing how many times Spanish capital media tried to assure you that Messi was on the verge of becoming a Merengue.

Keep dreaming, though guys, keep dreaming...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No Lewa... Perez won't go for players above the age of 26ish as investment
you can see the pattern , he wants them young and yet to peak which rules out all the Lewa rumors
Hazard is the man who will replace CR position hands down... i think Zizou will have a say in that most definitely
As for Neymar... this would open up pandora's box and destroy the gentleman agreement we had...
Neymar could be the one leaving if they keep massaging his ego (like Dunga did yesterday )that he feels needs a team on his own and not live in Messi shadow..
who knows but i don't see us breaking our pact with Barca not for Neymar or anyone

Perez would break the pact in a second, Neymar is not only the best player RM could buy, he's also the main reason Barça will keep dominating LaLiga and European football even after Messi.

You're not getting Neymar, but it's not because Perez is a saint that respects a "pact" with Barça.

mark1nhu

I'm pretty sure people reacted to Figo and Ronaldo rumors the same way yet it happened. I'm not saying it'll happen,it's like a 5 % possibility. For example next year Neymar could outperform both Ronaldo and Messi and yet Messi would probably win it because of his reputation. Uncle Flo would be willing to break the bank and give him a paycheck that no player in the world has. Neymar could think something along these lines: Maybe they're right,maybe I'm better than Messi and I should step out of this position,this is unfair. Paycheck at Madrid is much better and the whole team can be focused around me and serve me just like they did Ronaldo. It would also be the easiest route to Ballon d'Or.

Brazillian Ronaldo was a different situation.

I doubt Neymar would cross the fire bridge to Madrid like Figo did. Not for money, not for BDOR.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Brazillian Ronaldo was a different situation.

I doubt Neymar would cross the fire bridge to Madrid like Figo did. Not for money, not for BDOR.

Not even for the fact that he could be considered the all time best if he continues improving and strives at RM? Like honestly,tell me what do you think how Neymar would play if he had the service that Ronaldo has.

mark1nhu

Not even for the fact that he could be considered the all time best if he continues improving and strives at RM? Like honestly,tell me what do you think how Neymar would play if he had the service that Ronaldo has.

He would be a goal machine, BDOR contender for sure and maybe a GOAT contender too.

I just don't think he is capable of doing the move, no matter the reason, based on his personal values.

Call me naive, ok, it's fair (considering how things work nowadays).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans