Penal Madrid

Morten

Sounds like Madrid this year? You've performed more consistently than us so far this season.

Nope, there is a big difference. Barca can afford a slow start, as they will win everything in the end anyway. Different story for Madrid.
Anyway, barca has won every match while Messi has been out, without breaking a sweat i might add.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Nope, there is a big difference. Barca can afford a slow start, as they will win everything in the end anyway. Different story for Madrid.
Anyway, barca has won every match while Messi has been out, without breaking a sweat i might add.

:lol:

Beast

The Observer
Perez would break the pact in a second, Neymar is not only the best player RM could buy, he's also the main reason Barça will keep dominating LaLiga and European football even after Messi.

You're not getting Neymar, but it's not because Perez is a saint that respects a "pact" with Barça.

No he wouldn't ... it's a lose-lose situation for both clubs as they would go back to outbidding each other ..
sure it happen that both clubs would be interested in the same player or offered the same player by the agent but the tension caused before is not worth it ..
You may say all you want about Perez but an agreement like that i know he wouldn't break that easily... Perez is the enemy's friend type of guy.. Atletico Madrid president love him , your presidents love him... that's worth to Perez more than money .. he is a tycoon he gets his way through relations ... so don't worry if someone came knocking it won't be us but the EPL that's if (IF ) they play with Neymar head about being the no 1 star ... all media speculation nothing more
And then Benitez wins the treble for them. :pep:

Rafa only wins all 6 trophies or nothing at all... he doesn't compromise that's why the nothing outbids the sixth's :benitez:

MagIX

It's like saying that Argentina without Messi did not win a single match qual. WC 2018.
Superficial analysis.

Btw you forgot that Barca lost vs Sevilla without Messi, RM lost vs Sevilla with CR i might add.
Fortunately we had only 2 "big match" (Sevilla and B. Leverkusen) without Messi, one lost and the other won in the last minutes with many difficulties.
For the rest, if barca (without Messi) does have problems vs mid/last table teams, we won't win anyting.

barcanuck

Don't read much into these reports, there could be problems yes but it can also unite them as a team like it did for us after the Sociedad defeat.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What drama is there with Real Madrid right now? Nothing. Just a bunch of folks talking down Benitez ahead of the Clasico because they lost one friggin' game last week. If Real Madrid wins the Clasico, I guess all the talks will die down?

Beast

The Observer
No , it's not just one game.. in general there is unhappiness of the way the team is playing...
we are punching way below our weight ... subs are usually wrong , injuries accumulate like ants on sugar due to what i believe is the wrong fitness training regime
We've been saved by our individual talents.. defending with 7 isn't making the defense more solid ... playing for 45 minutes at most isn't tactics ...it's not a game it's a reoccurring theme

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm too lazy to search past pages & paste the quotes here about this ridiculous argument (Cf "RM defense is a lot better since Benitez, Navas has nothing to do with it".) with [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] (again) talking out of his arse, but here you have it :

"When it comes to shots faced, while Barcelona and Atletico Madrid take up their customary position among the top three, Real rank among the bottom half of La Liga. Benitez’s men have allowed more than 12 shots per game against them, even more than Granada who are only one place off the bottom of the table. It supports the view that Real have been riding their luck and relying on Keylor Navas." - Marca Plus / SkySports.

Qt97RWi.jpg

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

Well at least they chose right goalkeeper. I remember stories, how Navas was only looking good, because he was goalkeeper or relatively weak teams and had alot of action every game :)

Home of Barca Fans