Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You need a sizable trophy cabinet to make it as an all-time great, talent ain't enough.
So, no RM for neymar.

Exactly, may be Neymar thrives to be a real goat-aspirant rather than a fake one like CR.

Also, going by player's faces, lifting LaLiga or the ChampionsLeague trophy seems to give them 100x more joy than lifting a Ballon d'Or.

So to sum it up :

RM = loose every team trophy, every season, and push all you can with manipulation and marketing to give Neymar a fake personnal trophy to disguise the team's poor results, and that he won't feel like he's earned unless he has a gigantic man-ego and doesn't care one bit about the team like CR (it takes a really special man to be content with his RM legacy and still think he's the best in the world - it also takes a really special bunch to worship him for it ^^)

Barça = win team trophies every season, dazzle the world, and become a true all time great, and lift legit personnal trophies, that you earned, because you rock :D

MaxY

Devil May Cry
According to Marca Lewandowski's agent admits that there's interest from RM and that Lewa is still learning Spanish.

Vlom

Expected of course.

Plus he's having issues with Robben that doesn't pass him the ball enough to score... he'll fit in perfectly in madrid :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
messi-RM-shirt.jpg

RMU ReBorn

. Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo cannot bear any more. His bad relationship with coach Rafa Benitez and the bad performances and results of the team have angered the star.According to El Confidencial, the dressing room environment is untenable and players are criticising the coach. Recently James Rodriguez sent a barb at the coach in public, saying that he has been fit to play for the club.That source claims Ronaldo told president Florentino Perez "with this coach we will not win anything", when he was questioned about speaking to PSG representatives at the team's recent clash.

Vlom

I talked about it in the Rafa Benitez thread, but clearly problems are appearing one after the other in the dressing room, it's tense!

More than for the points, I hope we win the Clasico, because it'll be the straw to break the camel's back :D

BarcaOG

Banned
True, but it could also shake Madrid enough to make the changes they need to make. Think about our defeat at Sociedad last year: the dressing room was tense, rumours were flying and we expected the worst. Instead, we turned it around.

The best thing would be for things to stay as they are, with Benitez gradually eliminating Madrid's title hopes in one competition after another.

Unfortunately I don't think that will be the case.

Morten

True, but it could also shake Madrid enough to make the changes they need to make. Think about our defeat at Sociedad last year: the dressing room was tense, rumours were flying and we expected the worst. Instead, we turned it around.

The best thing would be for things to stay as they are, with Benitez gradually eliminating Madrid's title hopes in one competition after another.

Turn around what? Perez needs to gtfo before changes can be made. Besides, all the drama surrounding barca last season was nonsense. Barca won pretty much every match, were slightly behind Madrid, won their cl-group.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Turn around what? Perez needs to gtfo before changes can be made. Besides, all the drama surrounding barca last season was nonsense. Barca won pretty much every match, were slightly behind Madrid, won their cl-group.

Sounds like Madrid this year? You've performed more consistently than us so far this season.

Vlom

That is exactly what will happen imho, knowing how RM fanbase, media and Flopper are, unless the results are exceptional (meaning if we let them bread by not winning the Clasico, and losing points etc) it will only get more and more tense, it's already the case, every day there's news about Benitez, James, Benzema, CR, etc .. and it's not the usual smoke invented by Marca/Mundo, it's on videos, live, they're all poking each other on live tv, it's hilarious.

Also, Cristiano is a real cancer for them, I'm almost pissed that he's declining so fast, they might actually be smart and sell him in the summer, he's 100% negative energy, all the time, and he doesn't even have the level to back it anymore, I hope they give him a chance ( "por todo lo que les ha dado" :lol:) and keep him till the end of his contract in 2017.

Home of Barca Fans