Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Navas was not spanish and not a hipster, therefore the media & the club gave him zero credibility and all focus was on DeGea while they had an amazing GK being bored to death in Valdebebas.

Classic Florenpipo & Madrid behaviour.

Ocelot

I'm too lazy to search past pages & paste the quotes here about this ridiculous argument (Cf "RM defense is a lot better since Benitez, Navas has nothing to do with it".) with [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] (again) talking out of his arse, but here you have it :

"When it comes to shots faced, while Barcelona and Atletico Madrid take up their customary position among the top three, Real rank among the bottom half of La Liga. Benitez’s men have allowed more than 12 shots per game against them, even more than Granada who are only one place off the bottom of the table. It supports the view that Real have been riding their luck and relying on Keylor Navas." - Marca Plus / SkySports.

Qt97RWi.jpg

who is first?

Trickykid

What a difference half a year makes.
Seriously, what the hell has happened to the team that was more than our equal last season? I mean, it can't just be the work of the coach, right?

One thing is certain, whatever foul black magic brew The Fat Waiter is serving them works like a god damn charm!

Morten

What a difference half a year makes.
Seriously, what the hell has happened to the team that was more than our equal last season? I mean, it can't just be the work of the coach, right?

One thing is certain, whatever foul black magic brew The Fat Waiter is serving them works like a god damn charm!

Barca is just ment to win everything in existence, ever. Its just the way the world works, basic laws of nature.

Morten

Don't get depressed. Last year this time #Luchoout was popular topic. Although I got to admit firing Carlo was very stupid idea.

Ofc im depressed, well, i expected this result, so i have been depressed for months, really. At least i earned some good money on my depression. Drink away the sorrow or whatever.

Home of Barca Fans