Penal Madrid

Morten

Anyway, Perez is 99,99999999% responsible for all of this. Why cant he go and ruin something else? Be it a club, nation or whatever, just destroy something else ffs.

Morten

What a difference half a year makes.
Seriously, what the hell has happened to the team that was more than our equal last season? I mean, it can't just be the work of the coach, right?

One thing is certain, whatever foul black magic brew The Fat Waiter is serving them works like a god damn charm!

What, equals? We were shit last season, top 5 team in the world at max. The year before that we fluked a CL-trophy despite being pretty shit. Real Madrid was a bit worse than usual today, but not by much.

utility73

Seriously what the hell is wrong with that Benitez guy? (And what with Perez to to hire that clown in the first place)

Real played with a gaping hole in midfield today.
Where were Modric, Kroos & co hiding all the time?
Only James made himself visible once or twice and got benched as punishmeht only to be replaced with the overhyped retard Isco.

Trickykid

What, equals? We were shit last season, top 5 team in the world at max. The year before that we fluked a CL-trophy despite being pretty shit. Real Madrid was a bit worse than usual today, but not by much.

In head to head vs us, you were better.
The 3-1 win last season was thoroughly deserved, and a world apart from the pathetic display you showed today. The two teams are barely even comparable.

Morten

In head to head vs us, you were better.
The 3-1 win last season was thoroughly deserved, and a world apart from the pathetic display you showed today. The two teams are barely even comparable.

Last years 3-1 was a fluke, barca missed big chances, while we scored the few we got. Barca could easily have won it.

Sterlingfan2000

How does it in Spain even work, I mean Presidency Election. Perez seems to be a dictator who thinks Real Madrid is his club.

And why the Real Madrid members dont devote him and some crucial Members of Real Madrid?

Hopefully someone who lives in Spain can clarify me

NotInHere

everyone is always so quick to blame the coach and florentino lol, madrid is pretty unlucky they play in an era of players such as the ones barca has

Morten

How does it in Spain even work, I mean Presidency Election. Perez seems to be a dictator who thinks Real Madrid is his club.

And why the Real Madrid members dont devote him and some crucial Members of Real Madrid?

Hopefully someone who lives in Spain can clarify me

Perez has changed the rules for election. Basically, you need x amount of money to run, been member for x amount of years and so on. Its practically impossible for others to become president. So we are fucked.

Trickykid

Seriously what the hell is wrong with that Benitez guy? (And what with Perez to to hire that clown in the first place)

Real played with a gaping hole in midfield today.
Where were Modric, Kroos & co hiding all the time?
Only James made himself visible once or twice and got benched as punishmeht only to be replaced with the overhyped retard Isco.

Wut? Did we watch the same game? James, aside from two decent shots on goal, was completely anonymous when he was on the field. Isco was much more of a threat than him. It can probably be attributed to the fact that we sat back in the second half, letting them have more of the ball, but he was still one of the few Madrid players who looked like they gave a damn.

Home of Barca Fans