Penal Madrid

Cule4life

The Culest
modric2.gif

Stric

Beautiful goal. Modrić is on a roll. I hope he keeps it up. Especially in the upcoming WC qualifiers. As much as I detest the current era of Real Madrid, as a Croat, I must say I'm glad and proud to see him do well. :wub:

M

mitkoa7x

Beautiful goal. Modrić is on a roll. I hope he keeps it up. Especially in the upcoming WC qualifiers. As much as I detest the current era of Real Madrid, as a Croat, I must say I'm glad and proud to see him do well. :wub:

A few months after Marca's readers voted him the worst transfer in RM's recent history.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Honestly, I never had an impression Modric was bad, even before his two goals. He wasn't amazing, but nowhere near a "worst transfer ever".

Irish_Cules

He was voted worst transfer of the season. It looks like he's coming good for them at the business end of the season now though.

Stric

He's had a few bad games, but that title probably had less to do with his performance, and more to do with the fact that they paid an incredible amount of money for him, then barely played him for the better part of the season.

Home of Barca Fans