Penal Madrid

Stric

I may have exaggerated a little bit, it was worst transfer of 2012 if I recall correctly.

Cuneyt Madrid at it again

It's incredible what Ramos gets away with on a regular basis, and despite it all still gets hailed as one of the top CBs around. Anyone remember him at the Euros last year? How his unexplicable brainfart almost cost Spain a goal by Balotelli, at 0:0? And how he stupidly fouled Mandžukić just on the edge of the box, also at 0:0? Pique would get freaking crucified for less than half the shit Ramos pulls.

impeh

Hi, its me..
interesting at the end of revista, Balague said that alonso might be on his way out in the summer or after the WC? :eusa_think:

Dunno if thats been talked about in spain..

El Gato

Villarato!
Info went out yesterday from Punto Pelota that he probably won't extend the contract and he may be receiving the last big deal of his career elsewhere. It's likely enough for him to leave in 2014, but whether any big club would give him some large money knowing he has 1-2 seasons left in him on his top level is another thing, and it's unlikely. Return to San Sebastian is still most sensible outcome.

Kerrybai

I imagine doping is rife in football. As far as I know the juventus team of Zidane that won the CL were suspected of doping.

Kerrybai

“Fuentes is asking to be paid for his travel and lodging expenses when he was called to act as a witness, and Madrid has no problem with paying him when he produces the necessary receipts,”

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No compremendemos in Espanol. :(

Que es?

Oh yea my bad haha. I think I subconsciously assumed everyone else could understand it as well.

Basically what it is saying is that Real Madrid are looking to sign 18 year old keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga from Athletic to join their Castilla team. Kepa is an amazing talent and has world class potential so I was hoping Barcelona would look into him but sadly Real are the first big club to show interest. If we had looked into some decent options, surely they would not have been able to miss Kepa as he is really young, really talented, and a really great bargain.

DucdeOrléans

Don't worry about that.:lol:

I have no idea but I assume that he is talented if RM are looking to buy him this summer. Can't say that I watch Athletic Bilbao B on a weekly basis :)troll:) nor any Spanish national youth teams if he has featured for any yet, so can't really tell.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bilbao Athletic is striving to reach the Segunda division. Kepa is an amazing keeper. He was great at the u19 euros last summer and was the hero in the semifinal shootout (Saved 2 or 3 penalties, can't remember exactly). He turned 18 in October so he was 17 when starting in the u19 team, which is a really impressive feat. He's like Casillas in the sense that he isn't the tallest of keepers (i think he's 6'1 or so) but he is very calm and composed and has great reflexes.

Home of Barca Fans