Penal Madrid

xXKonan

CYsL7OBWwAAOL6M.png

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently, unless they bring them back this window, RM can't play currently loaned players like Vallejo and Asensio.

spark

Valencia , Sevilla Villareal and lot of other Spanish Clubs should be next, you only had to watch one Torneo Arona see that Barca wasn't the only one, the Obama brothers at Atletico were dominating it for like 2 years. Clubs outside Spain as well. Even if Fifa end up changing their laws afterwards its only fair if everyone gets the same punishment.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well we should sign a back-up LB or recall Coentrao and buy a back-up striker . That's pretty much all we need to do.
So If I understood correctly it's summer of this 2015/16 season and winter of 16/17. Since we pretty much never even buy anybody in January it's basically a ban for this summer only. We can do some business in the next 15 days and get things done. It's not really bad since we can finally build some chemistry and let the team play together and feel like a freaking team. I'm just hoping that players like Dybala won't be snatched by other clubs this summer. I don't think Barca has the money to buy Pogba in the summer.

barcafan161

People are saying they will appeal and it could drag on for 4 months to allow them to sign in the summer. Some are saying that’s what happened with us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People are saying they will appeal and it could drag on for 4 months to allow them to sign in the summer. Some are saying that’s what happened with us.

Except we got banned in April. If they're going to appeal, they have to do it soon and the ban will be in effect by May/June which is before they can register anybody.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I love it. You can talk all about this being a good thing because RM can build chemistry and Perez is not able to buy players etc. but the truth is it hinders the club in several aspects.
A top club always needs to improve and a ban just takes opportunities away from you. If you consider Perez the reason for the Club's biggest problems a ban will not help there. He will still influence the coach.

Ken_rosseneri

I'm not worried about them..The thing is they can sign whoever they want to. The person maybe cup tied to CL. Would pogba leave juve now? i doubt it!!! If they appeal and sign in the summer the players must be willing to wait for 1+ yr before he can play. So they're definitely in a tight corner.

khaled_a_d

While I am happy seeing RM fucked up ,those bans really will destroy Liga specially if it came for smaller clubs .Liga now is at its best and we need it that way if we want to remain successful at the European level

Except we got banned in April. If they're going to appeal, they have to do it soon and the ban will be in effect by May/June which is before they can register anybody.

They have 90 days to appeal,then then FIFA will either have to look at the appeal b4 June 30 or else push the ban one transfer window
Even if they made a decision b4 June 30,RM will go to CAS and I highly doubt they will be able to make a decision b4 the summer
All things considered ,I think if they played their cards right this will end just like our ban and they will be able to prepare for it

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans