Penal Madrid

47% of AS readers believe barca can make a comeback, And only 37% for madrid!
Very intriguing....

They both have a small chance. However, realistically, they're both pretty much out. Anything can happen though.

Interestingly enough, the last time Barca and Madrid were both pretty much out, both made it through... :pep:

Clasico final anyone? :pep:

Garrus

I just found it interesting, How come they find us more favorite when we have no away goal and they do, What are they seeing in our team that we're not?

ShandyFFM

i guess its because borussia dortmund played incredible as a team an individually... bayer pressed and run their heart out... but dortmunds game was really beautiful... and of course because we have done it against milan before

oz187

I just found it interesting, How come they find us more favorite when we have no away goal and they do, What are they seeing in our team that we're not?

Dortmund outplayed RM 3 times this season and are a counterattacking side. RM also don't like to have to attack teams, they prefer to counter. It is very difficult for them.

Bayern are more a possession team, they also have a history of choking sometimes. Barca have had many great home performances(scoring 4 in the first half against Lyon, Stuttgart, Bayern) and recently beating Milan 4-0.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Reports in France have it that Carlo Ancelotti has informed Paris Saint-Germain that he will leave in the summer as he is ‘close to a deal with Real Madrid’.

Irish_Cules

Reports in France have it that Carlo Ancelotti has informed Paris Saint-Germain that he will leave in the summer as he is ‘close to a deal with Real Madrid’.

No surprise there. He's probably the best choice for their next manager. Certainly the most likely one.

lovebarca

No surprise there. He's probably the best choice for their next manager. Certainly the most likely one.
if ancelotti is coming then one thing for sure all spanish newspapers will be crying like helll.............
because he basically decent person so no more controversy statements or cry baby.... so newspaper selling will be less.....
he seems to be good guy.

Home of Barca Fans