Penal Madrid

Antimadridista1

I heard that Ronaldo is inured for the derby against Atletico this w-e ? Does anyone have information about that ?

I think that I'm gonna bet in Atletico's favour looking to the context (Real madrid's players are playing their season next Tuesday and they know that we'll be champion so I think that Mou doesn't give a shit about the next la liga match).

lovebarca

great quote......in sport

If Bayern eliminates Barça, many will say that it will be an … END OF CYCLE … If Borussia eliminates Madrid, they will say that it is an … end of … end of… END OF NOTHING

“Or end of circus.”

Yugo Count Dante

A question for Real fans on here

If Mourinho were to leave, who would YOU like to see manage real?

And who do you think is going to be appointed in case Mourinho does leave?

I think it's interesting cause I can't think of somebody to take over from Mourinho, I think Pellegrini would have done a better job than Mourinho in all this time in all honesty.

oz187

Madrid didn't win enough to earn it being called a cycle. But there likely will be wholesale changes(I doubt they'll overturn Dortmund). Effectively losing La Liga by New Year, getting thrashed 4-1 by Dortmund, it would be shocking for them not to react. Mourinho is probably out, Kaka is out, maybe even Alonso out. Casillas has been fading. The Higuain/Benzema dynamic hasn't been too successful. Cristiano might be Tristiano. There are also elections this summer so I wouldn't be surprised if there are two or three huge signings from them.

B

beautifulgame

I think it's interesting cause I can't think of somebody to take over from Mourinho, I think Pellegrini would have done a better job than Mourinho in all this time in all honesty.

Agree. Pellegrini could have done a better job.

Maria

if ancelotti is coming then one thing for sure all spanish newspapers will be crying like helll.............
because he basically decent person so no more controversy statements or cry baby....
So you didn't read what he said after PSG-Barca..it sounded like he was giving his interview to Florentino.

If Bayern eliminates Barça, many will say that it will be an … END OF CYCLE … If Borussia eliminates Madrid, they will say that it is an … end of … end of… END OF NOTHING

“Or end of circus.”

You wouldn't believe, but these are the same people that wanted Mourinho in 2008, wrote 'End of a cycle' after Manchester-Barca..or had on their front page after Osasuna-RM 0-0 "Que malos sois, Mou". Journalism.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer

It's all about what the Socio think & Perez
Carlo is not that popular except with Perez and now there a big consideration for Jupp Heynkes who will be free in the summer and knows the club and already won the 7th with us before

Agree. Pellegrini could have done a better job.

Ehm Pellegrini couldn't do a better job because Pellegrini is worse than many big managers including Jose in turning over results & in big games
He fail in big occasions and that much is established .. he is great with the Malaga's & Villarreal's of the world nothing more nothing less

“Or end of circus.”

End of Mourinho

the average age of the players is much younger than Barca and still there is hunger
the only 30's are Xabi , Iker , Kaka and Diego Lopez.. forget Ricardo
rest of the team are mid twenties
Keepers tend to last lounger so the problem is Xabi position
in your case it's Xavi , Valdes & Puyol and there loss will be so huge

DucdeOrléans

Valdés will not be a HUGE loss. Xavi is already declining and that shows. Thiago, Busquets and Cesc are all in their early 20's and 25's. There are a lot of talented midfielders coming up but sure it will be hard to replace arguably the best midfielder of all times.

Puyol hardly plays as well when it matters the most.

I don't see any main age difference between the two teams.

---------------------

Everyone knows that Mourinho would like to coach FC Barcelona. That's hardly a secret. Who would not? I like him. A real winner. I am very curious to see what he could do with this generation of players.

In my opinion he is the best coach in the world and his achievements in the last 10 years speaks for themselves. Obviously he had his biggest successes with Porto, Chelsea and Inter but that's also an amazing achievement.

No manager could topple this FC Barcelona era. So he should not be judged based on that.

Beast

The Observer
Substitute not replace ;)

We already see the substitute when they are not playing
Difference is we have to replace one major player as in Xabi or switch our way around his game

you cannot do that you keep playing the same way (in principle ) so you need to have another maestro and another defensive leader to pull out his team mates

DucdeOrléans

Substitute not replace ;)

We already see the substitute when they are not playing
Difference is we have to replace one major player as in Xabi or switch our way around his game

you cannot do that you keep playing the same way (in principle ) so you need to have another maestro and another defensive leader to pull out his team mates

Sure. It will not be easy. But a lot of things can happen. Mourinho looks likely to leave RM. Players like di María have not impressed for a long time and struggle with consistency. Ôzil is marvelous on a good day but the same can be said about him. Benzema and Higuaín are not going to be happy with the current situation forever. What about Ronaldo? Will he stay? Will he decline?

A lot of things can change. I will pass judgement after the transfer window. But for sure it will be interesting.

If I was RM I would go after Verratti. If Carlo moves to you then that would be a logical move and a great replacement for Xabi.

loozy

What do you guys think about Gündogan as a replacement for Xabi? He and Khedira looked brilliant together when playing for the German NT, do you see potential? :)

Home of Barca Fans