>
wenger-hercules.png

it all boils down to swag

Clockwise

Buccaneer
mourinho thread

------->
that way

As if Mou would ever set foot in Arsenal's general direction :rofl1:.He's the only one who could make RVP's douchness to reach the full blossom ,though.

Wouldn't want him at Arsenal, he's been a success with a World Class team, but I don't think he'd be a success at Arsenal.

Lost love....ahem....I meant to say....,Cesc thread ---------> that way. or you can also visit current hero, RVP's ---------> this way (they may look similar, but they are totally different ways, and the path may not be so safe as an Arsenal fan would think. be careful, there may be HBAs or Vivas along the way. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ,DUDE.

Yugi

Mou would probably fail so hard at Arsenal, he couldnt buy player he would like to, limited budget and couldnt probably buy referees too

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Guardiola: "Cup final? We like to play at a stadium where we are welcome. If Madrid doesn't want Barcelona and Athletic, we'll go elsewhere"

:pep:

D

danumber10

I loved When the Camp Nou staarted chanting Guardiola's name tonight. It was amazing. I don't care if Guardiola doesn't win la liga or even champions this year. He must remain at the club for many years. Hopefully he will become Barca's Ferguson. In Pep I trust.

M

mitkoa7x

Guardiola: "We've helped a lot of Liga goalkeepers this season to renew their contracts or to get a pay rise."

:pep:

B

barcelonista

153-480x320.jpg

And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, will alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Arsene Wenger must be constantly jizzing his pants at the prospect of Pep replacing him. A direct link to La Masia....

Home of Barca Fans