Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still Pep's achievements shouldn't shadow the things Cryuff done to our club :)

Of course not, Cruyff is where things really changed for the club...His mark on the club is indelible and he shares in these trophies in the current era/hegemony

G.J

V.H. 4 life
The fact that he did it after a world cup year, after 2 la liga trophies where players might lack motivation and drive, with Perez and Mourinho around. Wow, just wow. Well done Pep.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
To think of all the challenges Madrid put up to crush him the past 2 years, Ronaldo, Jose Mourinho, Ozil, Di Maria, Carvallo, Benzema, Alonso, Kaka, yet the man always comes out on top, we owe this man so much.

I am not old enough to have witnessed the old dream team but I bet they didn't have to overcome a Madrid this powerful to win the title. Not taking anything from them, just shows how amazing Pep really has been.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Respect Pep.

We win or not ; Doesn`t matter , what you have given us is tremendous . Let`s give our everything and make this a great shot , whether we win or not , Pep will remain as Barca`s Joe as and always & By his mindful and humble approach FC Barcelona is more glorious than ever .

Visca .

:)

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Dutch Voetbal International claims Guardiola will go to Chelsea and Van Basten will become our new manager Lol? They are crazy xD

Edit: It is just a quote from Cruijff who said he could "imagine" Pep leaving after the Final, and that CRUIJFF would like to see Van Basten as manager

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
:lol:
Pep will never work under Roman,he even said before that its not about clubs but its about people so why will he work for the dictator?
Off to Man Utd after another season

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I won't be bothered with these rumors until Galning boy sells himself to Chelsea for the 2012-13 season!!

Bergkamp10

I don't think Pep would work under Roman. If he goes to an English club I can see it being Arsenal when Wenger goes because he'll have complete freedom and will be able to do whatever he wants because our board has always given managers lots of time.

Home of Barca Fans