Raphael Varane

xavisionary

On what basis is he overrated? Nothing wrong with being excited about an obvious special talent. I felt the same way when I saw Lionel tearing it up as a 19 year old.

xavisionary

They're tied 1-1 for owning then. It's not exactly something to be ashamed of, being owned by Didier Drogba as a teenager in Istanbul. He was unplayable tonight.

dostoevskij

They're tied 1-1 for owning then. It's not exactly something to be ashamed of, being owned by Didier Drogba as a teenager in Istanbul. He was unplayable tonight.

sounds like a education novel... and it is. no seriously varane is no Nesta, at the moment!!!

Beast

The Observer
LOL

Try playing when you are 4-0 up and the other team need to score 5 goals in 30 minutes..

you lot read a lot into this.. the tie was over just because everyone started walking and never bothering doesn't mean it was due to X or Y excellence ..
where was that excellence for the first 60 minutes ?

given all three Galatasary goals were brilliant but reading too much into it is hilarious to say the least :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
LOL

Try playing when you are 4-0 up and the other team need to score 5 goals in 30 minutes..

you lot read a lot into this.. the tie was over just because everyone started walking and never bothering doesn't mean it was due to X or Y excellence ..
where was that excellence for the first 60 minutes ?

given all three Galatasary goals were brilliant but reading too much into it is hilarious to say the least :D

Not reading into it.. he got taken apart from Drogba, got turned in the first leg & it would have been a completely diferent story had Drogba buried his one on one. He has massive potential & is good at everything, but "the best cb in the world" is far too premature, that's all i'm saying.

But he's 19..bound to make mistakes. But Drogba got the best of him on a fair few occasions. & toasted him on the goal.

Last edited:

Galning

Not reading into it.. he got taken apart from Drogba, got turned in the first leg & it would have been a completely diferent story had Drogba buried his one on one. He has massive potential & is good at everything, but "the best cb in the world" is far too premature, that's all i'm saying.

But he's 19..bound to make mistakes. But Drogba got the best of him on a fair few occasions. & toasted him on the goal.

Zzz nothing new. I agree with everything you say, but it's just that it's Beast's new hobby to come in and laugh at everybody for overreacting whatever happens.

LOL game was over doesn't matter, :lol: you guys are funny hahaha keep it up. Funny lot.
/imout.

spark

Well I did say he made mistakes, they just weren't punished before and people glossed over them and anointed him as flawless. I even had a glance at the game at Old Trafford again and it was him that Vidic beat in the air when he hit the post from the corner. Predictably the internet has exploded with memes with captions like "Varane who ?". Build them up to unsustainable levels so you can be ready with the knives when they stumble. Rinse repeat.

Last edited:

JackaL

BHcXj5bCMAAnlws.jpg

B

beautifulgame

did look silly but midfielder was mostly at fault for not tracking mark.

Home of Barca Fans