Ronald Koeman

i_bleed_blaugrana

Javier Tebas (La Liga president): "Florentino Perez has kidnapped Barcelona. We had a deal with Laporta for the CVC deal, until Madrid decided not to accept. That club has an inferiority complex with Florentino."

.@Marsallorente; "It would be good that Laporta, instead of only saying the bad things, would also recognize the good things by the previous administration.?

Stunning shots Against Laporta, press is turning on him already

It would be different if the administration actually did something good outside of completely tanking the biggest club in Europe at the time.

I honestly couldn?t care less about Tebas and anything he has to say. Mans tried to say Vinicius Jr. could be the same sort of face for La Liga as Messi was. Clearly delusional and the fact that he is still salty over a disastrous fucking deal makes him look like more of an idiot.

Messigician

Tebas back of the offensive agaisnt PSG despite working for UEFA lol

Los clubs-estado son tan peligrosos para el ecosistema del f?tbol como la Superliga. Fuimos cr?ticos con la Superliga porque destruye el f?tbol europeo y somos igual de cr?ticos con el PSG. P?rdidas Covid +300M; ingresos de TV en Francia -40%; ?y +500M en salarios? Insostenible.

Messigician

Hola [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]LaportaFCB , sabes que la operaci?n de CVC, no hipoteca los derechos de tv del, lo que hace es que los mismos tengan m?s valor para todos los clubes y asi t? los puedas HIPOTECAR a tus BANCOS y resolver la gran deuda.Asi lo entendias hace horas.
#Solucion https://t.co/v3OdpC9ziq

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] Tebas flat out denies tv rights being part of the deal.

Messigician

:lol: Maybe because the CVC conditions proved to be shittier than expected. Florentino and Laporta decided not to accept because Barca and Madrid have the most to lose in the long run.

Nope, CVC deal doesn't give up tv rights

Hola [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]LaportaFCB , sabes que la operaci?n de CVC, no hipoteca los derechos de tv del a?os, lo que hace es que los mismos tengan m?s valor para todos los clubes y asi t? los puedas HIPOTECAR a tus BANCOS y resolver la gran deuda.Asi lo entendias hace horas.

Furthermore F1 and Sport GP are very happy with CVC deal.

ajnotkeith

Rumours that tensions between the sporting directive and Koeman are very high after they let go of several players he wanted to keep on deadline day and that that decision has now left the squad very short with injuries happening since then. Jordi Cruyff has been floated as a possible replacement.

After Koeman's comments in his interview this week Laporta is apparently very mad at him.

Last edited:

Messigician

Rumours that tensions between the sporting directive and Koeman are very high after they let go of several players he wanted to keep on deadline day and that that decision has now left the squad very short with injuries happening since then. Jordi Cruyff has been floated as a possible replacement.

After Koeman's comments in his interview this week Laporta is apparently very mad at him.

I already reported this days ago

JohnN

Playing Pique (kind of injured too) is already a bad sign. Don't know how we can avoid humiliation if we don't play our hearts out, and I don't think he can inspire the team this way.

Joan

Hola [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]LaportaFCB , sabes que la operaci?n de CVC, no hipoteca los derechos de tv del, lo que hace es que los mismos tengan m?s valor para todos los clubes y asi t? los puedas HIPOTECAR a tus BANCOS y resolver la gran deuda.Asi lo entendias hace horas.

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] Tebas flat out denies tv rights being part of the deal.

Oh :thumbsup:

What was the deal then?

ajnotkeith

Ronald Koeman: “My relationship with Laporta improved? It has improved. But… last week there was something going on of which I think it’s… not done. He was suggesting that the manager doesn’t have the full power. He spoke a little too much.”

“He(Laporta) wasn’t being wise at 2 moments. But he corrected himself again. We are also in contact about a new contract now. Thanks to me, this club has a future.”

... Speechless lol

Messigician

Ronald Koeman: ?My relationship with Laporta improved? It has improved. But? last week there was something going on of which I think it?s? not done. He was suggesting that the manager doesn?t have the full power. He spoke a little too much.?

?He(Laporta) wasn?t being wise at 2 moments. But he corrected himself again. We are also in contact about a new contract now. Thanks to me, this club has a future.?

... Speechless lol

That can't be real

Home of Barca Fans