Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Messi983

Would be a great move for him. Learn from Gyokeres for a year, then when he's sold tear up Portugal and be sold to City/Liverpool for 100m in a few years.

All that while we're stuck with a 40 yo Lewy.

Porque

Can't see Sporting paying us much. They gave us 7m for Trincao.

Club notoriously buy low and sell high. They pay what they think they can make 3 or 4X on basically.

Porque

Bournemouth have agreed a club record £40.2m deal to sign Brazil striker Evanilson from Porto.
They will pay £31.7m with the potential for another £8.5m on top, should certain clauses be met.

---

This guy has been an absolute ham and egger everytime I seen Porto. But proven scorer in the Porkchop

This ends the Roque to Bournemouth dream by the board. But with a bit of luck we may be able to engineer a 10m sale to Porto now.

Gnidrologist

Why stuck? If we are actually "stuck" with anybody, it's Lewandovsky. A nothing player, who simply isn't fit for top tier football anymore and a burden to Flicks wannabe gegenpressing football. We play 10 men, when he is on. Rawke, as awkward as he can be, can at least run and press.

I guess we need the money to register Olmo but I don't understand why they either just don't loan him out or just give him another season. He was meant to come now anyway. Not sayin he'll be as good but look how it worked out for RM, they gave Rodrygo and Vini time to develop and now one is arguably the best player in the world at the moment. I think even a loan just so he can get some consistent time and we can see how he'll end up, maybe sell for more later.

Devils

Hand on heart this club is the worst run big club in the world.

Of all the trash this club has signed in recent times, this guy takes the cake.

From the moment he arrived he was discarded by Xavi and now it's the same case with Flick and this atrocious Brazil national team.

Don't think I've ever seen a player bought for that kind of money that was immediately discarded upon arrival.

Even Barto did better than this.

Home of Barca Fans