Wayne Rooney

W

Worms

Omg Ashley cole is the most overrated player ever,people act like he has been the undisputed best LB in the world for like the past 5 years.

Bullshit.

But he's only got 4 assists in the last two years I think,hardly scores and isn't that good at defending.Nani and Valencia have both raped him lately.

Abidal>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley Cole without a doubt.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Omg Ashley cole is the most overrated player ever,people act like he has been the undisputed best LB in the world for like the past 5 years.

Bullshit.

But he's only got 4 assists in the last two years I think,hardly scores and isn't that good at defending.Nani and Valencia have both raped him lately.

Abidal>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley Cole without a doubt.

Agreed, Has been a World Class player for a long time, but is beginning to decline, Abidal is the outstanding left back in the world atm, Followed by Marcelo, Evra and Cole.

dalitis8

Banned
Agreed, Has been a World Class player for a long time, but is beginning to decline, Abidal is the outstanding left back in the world atm, Followed by Marcelo, Evra and Cole.

What about Fabio Coentrao?

But stupid Mourinho plays him out of position.

As for Cashley?

:lol: He is well past it.

coolasif

This season Rooney is the man in form in Premier League.I can see him fighting all the way against Messi and Cristina for European golden boot.

W

Worms

This season Rooney is the man in form in Premier League.I can see him fighting all the way against Messi and Cristina for European golden boot.

Not sure if serious,there's zero chance he will score more than Messi.

Jenks

He likely won't you're right, but zero chance? I wouldn't go that far. He's already scored 9 goals for United this season.

dalitis8

Banned

radamel-falcao-atletico-madrid-fotofootball-002.jpg

Not sure this guy agrees.

Home of Barca Fans